Fully digitized 16 x 16 Break-in/Break-out box
The NBB-1616 breakbox can be used as a stagebox and direct transceives audio to/from all kind of Dante-enabled audio consoles or DAW workstations in digital domain. With a dedicated P2P Pairing button on rear panel, two NBB-1616s can even be one-to-one paired to work as a digital snake which bidirectionally transceives audio throughout a regular Ethernet cable without the need of audio console or computer involved. All the routing configuration and device setting are automatically saved and preserved upon power recycle.
The NBB-1616 breakbox adopts Audinate Dante networking technology for audio transceiving, and is very network friendly with unlimited flexibility in topology of deployment. It supports up to Layer 3 of IEEE 802.3 network standard, enabling you to organize your audio network with the on-the-shelf Ethernet switches or to immediately transport streaming audio by taking advantage of your existing installated network facility with no hassle. Even better, every NBB-1616 breakbox comes out with two Ethernet ports which allow you to physically cascade several NBB-1616s in the same network link. You can also configure the two Ethernet ports to work independently but parallelly, which means you can redundantly route two links for seamlessly network backing up of each other. This extremely gains flexibility or reliability in device deployment for audio networking.
- 16 x 16 fully digitized Break-in/Break-out box
- Dante-enabled networked breakbox or stagebox
- Streaming audio in robust standard Ethernet cable (a.k.a., Digital Snake)
- Support Layer 3 of IEEE 802.3 Ethernet standard, which means
- Streaming through Layer-3 Ethernet switch is feasible
- Easily organize network topology with regular Ethernet switch
- Redundant networking mode for fault tolerant audio distribution, or
- Daisy-chain networking mode for easy coverage extending
- Audio routing can be set by Dante-enabled audio console, or
- Dedicated Dante Controller software for Windows and Mac OS
- 24-bit PCM coding with sample rate up to 192KHz
- PPM meter with clip hold for input/output level monitoring
- Option to double channel capacity with a expansion box