Advanced Digital Audio Matrix
The RTS family of Digital Intercom Matrices is the most extensive, widely used, scalable and backwards compatible line of intercoms in the world today. The high-end ADAM 2 Matrix supports 8 to 880 users per system; 512 ports possible in just a seven RU (Rack Units) frame.
Utilizing a patented TDM (Time Division Multiplex) technique, the ADAM 2 grows linearly as users are added. The system comes standard with redundant universal power supplies (100-240 VAC), and supports redundant controllers, allowing for automatic changeover in the event of failure.
ADAM 2 is available with a wide variety of Interface cards in the industry, including the MADI-16, OMI, AIO-16A, and RVON + interfaces. It also has the wide variety of cabling options, including RJ11, RJ45, DB9, jack fields, and many others.
With its second generation controller card, Ethernet connectivity is achieved between the ADAM 2 Intercom and AZedit. ADAM 2 can support 32 simultaneous AZedit sessions.
- Supports all standards including VoIP, OMNEO, DANTE, Analog, SMPTE 2110, MADI, and more depending on cards populated in the frame.
- The new ADAM 2 is designed with quieter fans, universal power supplies that operate in all countries and is compatible with ALL current and legacy RTS keypanels and accessories. It comes standard with multi-level IFB, ISO, Party-Lines, Groups, and GPIs. It supports from 8 to 880 users.
- Supports real-time monitoring online and offline configuration and RTS UPL (User Programmable Language) for custom system configurations via pulldown menus.
- In addition to digital and VoIP cards, the analog dualpurpose ports support both keypanel and 4-wire audio.
- Integrated support for RTS Intelligent Trunking of 255 matrices (ADAM, ADAM-CS, ADAM-M, ADAM 2, Cronus, Zeus III, and ODIN).